Pastoral Vision of the Archdiocese of Omaha
One Church: Encountering Jesus, Equipping Disciples, and Living Mercy
- Does it aim to create a culture of encountering Jesus and equipping disciples?
- Does it seek to create a culture that enables God’s mercy to be received and lived?
- Does it foster a culture of unity?
Types of Projects Areas Funded
- Incentive grants for the establishment of new educational ministries in parishes and schools
- Vacation Bible School / Totus Tuus
- Leadership / Stewardship Conferences
- Retreats / Workshops for:
- Parents with Children
- Staff development
- Student recruitment
- Ministry training
- Youth leadership
- School reading programs
- Family faith formation
- Transportation for students to activities
- Facility rental
- Registration Fees
- Tuition assistance or scholarships
- Media Resources
- Construction / Remodeling
- Insurance or Security Services
- Computers / Equipment
- Chasubles / Stoles
- Party Costs
- Lodging / Food
February – Grant Cycle Opens
April 30 – Deadline to submit online application
May – Grant Selection Committee meets to select grant recipients
June – Notification of grant status to all applicants
July – Grants Awarded, Funding Payable to Parish or School
July-August – Sign and Return Achknowledgement of Receipt Form; submit photos and description of how grant award assisted the project or program in advancing the Pastoral Vision of the Archdiocese in your community
The Catholic Futures Foundation of Northeast Nebraska, with Catholic values at the forefront, professionally manages, stewards, and invites investment into our northeast Nebraska community, giving all members unique opportunities to positively impact the future of the Church and transform lives.
Read Grant Stories
See what other parishes and schools have done to advance the Pastoral Vision of the Archdiocese!
Thank you for your support of Gross Catholic students! Your generosity has changed lives.